Akina Investigations Company Profile
Scott Akina, Private Investigator
- Retired FBI Agent after 22 years of experience and training.
- Was member of the FBI’s Special Operations Group which was responsible for surveillance and evidence gathering of the United State’s top suspects for spying, terrorism and other high profile crimes.
- Has more surveillance and investigative skill than most detectives and even most other FBI agents.
- Skilled with numerous tools, techniques and resources that most private investigators don’t know exist. He has received special dedicated education and training for these resources.
- Aircraft accident investigation experience. Scott was the FBI’s lead investigator on the Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 that disappeared in Asia in March of 2014.
- Comprehensive, up-to-date know-how for TSCM (Technical Surveillance Counter Measures) to detect if your properties, possessions and technology are being spied upon.
- Investigated sophisticated white collar crimes, fugitive searches, narcotics investigations and many others.
- Was a member of a multi-agency narcotics task force.
- Served as the team leader of high risk / undercover operations.
- Has developed and operated high level informants.
- Is an expert in conducting interviews of witnesses and subjects.